The Computer Intelligence Research Department at the renowned Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information (KISTI) is constantly looking for highly motivated interns from the student community. The primary goal is to involve the students in current research projects and to provide support. The research projects include Big Data, Semantic Web, Text Mining and Technology Intelligence. Students are given the opportunity to publish their own research work with the help of experienced doctoral students.
The internship is for Bachelor, Master and PhD students of the Paderborn University.
- The duration of the internship is typically between one and six months. Due to high flexibility in the start and end dates, individual stays are also possible on request.
- During the internship, students receive a scholarship, the amount depends on their level of education and working hours.
The aim of the internship is to enable a mutual exchange of experience and knowledge. Students at KISTI are supported as follows:
- A supervisor helps to develop project-specific goals and plan a strategy
- Coordinators ensure the smooth running of the internship and are available to help with any questions
- A mentoring program facilitates the exchange between students and an experienced researcher
Please address your application to the programme officer (ongoing, no deadline). Please indicate your desired semester and the desired duration and add
- a current grade chart, and
- a letter of motivation (max. two DIN A4 pages).
The application can be sent by e-mail (as a PDF attachment).