On these websites we would like to provide you with information on all topics related to pursuing a PhD at our faculty.
Our faculty holds promoting junior researchers as one of its most important tasks. The doctorate degree serves as proof of exceptional scientific knowledge and skills in your field of expertise, granting the doctoral candidate the doctoral degree Dr. phil. upon completion of the Promotionsverfahren (final phase of the PhD process). On our website you will find information on how to plan and finance your doctoral projects, on stays abroad, networking, further consultation and workshop offers.
- Regarding general questions concerning the PhD, Anda-Lisa Harmening is happy to help.
- If you have questions regarding the formalities of the Promotionsverfahren, please contact Stefanie Koru.
- The PhD board supervises your Promotionsverfahren.
- If you have questions regarding possible topics or the supervision of your thesis, please contact the professors of your subject (only available in German).
- Please contact Anke Riebau with questions regarding stays abroad or if you are an international incoming doctoral candidate or postdoc of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
You will find all websites related to pursuing a PhD via the blue navigation bar on the top of the page.