Sie haben Javascript deaktiviert!
Sie haben versucht eine Funktion zu nutzen, die nur mit Javascript möglich ist. Um sämtliche Funktionalitäten unserer Internetseite zu nutzen, aktivieren Sie bitte Javascript in Ihrem Browser.

Show image information

(Inter)national consultation, information, and networking services for doctoral students at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities

"International" does not always mean that you necessarily have to work or spend time abroad. International experience, further education and training are also possible right here in Paderborn. Because the city as well as the university are filled with other cultures, languages, interests and views, which enable you to experience internationalization at home and to exchange and network accordingly.


We are happy to advise you on international offers at Paderborn University as well as on possibilities to realize a stay abroad during the doctoral studies.

(Inter)national information services

The mobility portal EURAXESS offers information, support and resources for German people interested in doctoral studies, German doctoral candidates and young researchers. EURAXESS provides information and consultation on incoming and outgoing mobility (e.g. funding opportunities) in Europe and other partner countries.


GAIN (German Academic International Network) is the largest network of German researchers in North America. It was established as a joint initiative of the DAAD, AvH and DFG. The GAIN network offers workshops and networking among other things.


ELFI (Elektronische Forschungsförderinformation) is the service point for electronic research funding information in German-speaking countries.


Anke Riebau

Dekanatsmitarbeiter/in Kulturwissenschaften

Internationalization / Faculty Coordinator Incoming & Outgoing Students

Anke Riebau
+49 5251 60-4013

Office hours:

Thursdays 1-2pm (no registration needed)

I am out of office on business abroad from May 26th - June 12th
There will be no office hours during this period

Feel free to contact me if you have questions reg.:
Learning Agreements
Study-related and academic questions & problems
Course... more

The University for the Information Society