Please check with the coordinator of your home university if you need a Learning Agreement.
If the future course catalogue is not yet available you can refer to the course catalogue from previous semesters and add those to your Learning Agreement (Part A “Before the Mobility”). At the time of your arrival, the Learning Agreement Part A “Before the Mobility” normally is just temporary and can be changed or extended during your mobility ( = Learning Agreement Part B "During the Mobility").
Please contact Anke Riebau (Faculty Coordinator for Incoming Students) if you have questions concerning your Learning Agreement or to get your Learning Agreement signed and stamped. You may also contact her with any other questions in relation to studying within the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.

In order the be able to acquire the signature you will have to sign the agreement yourself and have the responsible person at your home university sign it as well. After both signatures are present on your agreement our Faculty Coordinator for Incoming Students (Anke Riebau) can sign it as well.

Fac­ulty Co­ordin­at­or

business-card image

Anke Riebau

Dekanatsmitarbeiter/in Kulturwissenschaften

International Relations Manager / Faculty Coordinator Incoming & Outgoing Students

Write email +49 5251 60-4013
Hinweis an die Redakteure: Der Inhalt enthält nicht erlaubte Elemente und wurde daher ausgeblendet.